Happy New Year!
- snuggling with my best friend (my hubby’s cuter than yours) while falling asleep to a Netflix movie
- Using several swear words (under my breath, of course) as I almost break my neck, tripping over my Grandson’s dinosaurs. (strewn all over the floor)
- Rolling my eyes and hurling idle threats at my youngest daughter. (she better do those dishes before 11:59pm…bad luck, you understand)
- Eating something heavily fried with sauce that I know is no damn good for me. (no worries, tomorrow I’ll start my diet…. AGAIN)
- Shushing my terrifying Doxie’s who are simply mortified by the sounds of firecrackers going off in the neighborhood.
- Ignoring the many texts messages on my phone saying ‘Happy New Year’. You people know good and #$%@ damn well better than to call or text me after 10pm unless someone has died.
- Savoring my third glass of wine, meanwhile wondering why the bathroom is so freaking far away. (I’m NOT drunk, but I do have to pee…really bad)